Friday, June 25, 2010

"Papertrey June Blog Hop Challenge".

Like so many of you I LOVE Papertrey products and to prove it, half of my paycheck goes to them each week!  OK maybe not half but wow, it would be easy to do!!!  I do my own daily blog hops each day to see what each PTI design team member has created and the inspiration is.... well....... INSPIRING!!  I don't know how they continue to come up with one great idea after another??
My favorite color combination from PTI is
RASPBERRY FIZZ and HAWAIIAN SHORES
I love how these strong colors compliment each other and they are my "go to" colors!  I especially love how they look against a kraft color background!
The inspiration for this card is from Dawn McVey.  I love her blog and her creations and her bright cheery smile!  I love her new post about cork, I can't wait to get my hands on some of that! 
That's all for now.  Can't wait for the blog hop later!  And after that, I plan to dive into that PTI package that came to the door yesterday!  NEW JUNE RELEASE PRODUCTS...... YOWZA!!!
Have a great night everyone!  I already am!!
{hugs} and {grins} Lisa

24 comments:

  1. Such a fun fresh card! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, I'm so relaxed from this card :) Very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this! Love your felt flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty color combination. I love those polka dots!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too fabulous!!! Great color combo. Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your colours here and those gorgeous little blooms! Hyoooge congratulations on making TSTR DT!! I'm really, really thrilled for you - you were **so** right for it :0)!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This layout is too cute! Love the trio of felt flowers with the dots and the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty!! I have to get some of that felt - it looks absolutely gorgeous on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful card- great color combo, and I love those happy little flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful color combo and card. Love the fuzzy flowers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! I love Dawn's style too and you certainly captured it with your card. Love the sweet soft color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this card! The colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness, this is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice color combo. Cute card too. Love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lisa...what a fun card! The colors are yummy and I love your embellishments! ;D Diana Q

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the CAS yet gorgeous og this card!!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  17. This card is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so beautiful - love the colour combo and the flowers!

    ReplyDelete