Friday, June 18, 2010

Polkadoodles Week 24 - Father's Day/Male Theme

It's Friday morning and you know what that means!  Another wonderful challenge over at Polkadoodles!
Since Father's Day is in 2 days, the challenge this week is to make a Father's Day card or male themed card.  I just love these cool little birdies from the "Not For Girls CD".  I just loves how he looks against a background of cute trees!  You can check out all of the other cards made by the talented team Doodle over at the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog!  I can't wait to see everyone's Father's Day cards this week!
Have a great day everyone!  I already am!
{hugs} Lisa

8 comments:

  1. He is one cool dude, isn't he!! Love the combination.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the bird and the background paper and the twine with button - such a cool card!!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lisa and I just love the sentiment you chose here.
    Hope you have a lovely weekend.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and clever card...I like anything done with birds...thank you for visiting my blog and the nice comments...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! such a different guy card! love love that DP!! congrats on making the tea room DT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa This is such a cute yet manly card perfect for father's day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful creation, love the design.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So VERY cute Lisa...lovely card. Major hugs, Peggy x

    ReplyDelete