Hello Coffee Lovers!
It's my day on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog and we are in my
*ICU, so grab a cup of "SLOFFEE" and
I'll share my card with you.
It seems that sloths are all the rage these days and I can see why!
They really are adorable and I'm thinking they probably need coffee more than
anyone! Although if they truly did drink coffee they probably wouldn't move so slow.
Anyway, here is my card for today.
- I started with a piece of Bristol Smooth card stock and die cut it with the largest die from the Kat Scrappiness Distressed Edge Rectangle dies. To me that edge gives it a sort of jungle look.
- Next I used Antique Linen and Twisted Citron distress inks to do some ink blending on the die cut panel. I stamped my leaves from the Hello Bluebird - Jungle Littles on the panel and adhered it to a brown A2 card base.
- The Star Frame die from Avery Elle was the perfect anchor for my coffee drinking sloth.
- I colored the sloth from the La La Land - Take it Sloth stamp set with my Copic markers and used my Scan n Cut to cut him out.
- For a few pretty finishing touches I adhered some Kat Scrappiness Brown Jewels around the card.
grab a cup of coffee and get into your craft room! That always makes me feel better!
Have a great day, I already am!