Monday, June 3, 2019

Get Creative Challenge - #81

Hi everyone!  I'm back today with another project for
The challenge for June for the pink team is Anything Goes
with an optional twist "your favorite color combo"
and goes from 6/3 - 6/30. 
Thank you to the Etsy shop Pattie's Creations for 
sponsoring the challenge this month! 
She has some adorable digital art, make sure to check her out!
I was so excited to work with the fun Party Gnomes image this month!
Here is my birthday card using my favorite color combo
pink and teal!


I colored those fun party gnomes with some of my favorite
Copic marker colors and popped them up on a fun polka dotted
background. The sentiment is from a Queen and Co. 
word die set. My polka dotted panel is an older Papertrey Ink
patterned paper and I cut it out using the 
Wonky Wavy Stitched Rectangle die from Kat Scrappiness.

I love how this card came out, and I just LOVE those cute gnomes!
Check out what the other DT members have created for you this month!

I hope you'll join us and play along, 

Have a great day everyone! 
I already am!
🧙🏻‍♂️Lisa 🧙🏻‍♂️

No comments:

Post a Comment