Good morning everyone and welcome back to my blog!
Today I am up on The Rabbit Hole Designs blog and I have a fun layered card using the Caffeinated Crab stamp set with a sentiment from the SoFishticated stamp set as well!
Here's the card recipe:
- Start with a white A2 sized card base
- Trim black card stock to 5 1/4" x 4" and glue to card base. Trim patterned paper to 5" x 3 3/4" and glue to black panel. Trim another piece of black card stock to 4 3/4" x 3 1/2" and glue to patterned paper.
- Trim white card stock to 4 1/2" x 3 1/4" and stamp image all over making sure to stamp off the page in random places. Adhere stamped panel to 4 3/4" x 3 1/2" piece of black card stock already glued in place.
- Cut a 1 3/4" x 1 3/4" piece of white card stock and glue a small triangle of your patterned paper from above to top corner. Color and cut Caffeinated Crab and pop up on white panel. Place white panel on black panel measuring 2" x 2".
Stamp sentiment from SoFishticated on to a speech bubble die cut and place over crab with foam tape.
- Stamp #crabby from the Caffeinated Crab set in the lower corner of your stamped panel.
I love the layered look of this card and the red, black and white color scheme.
That tired crab looks so funny stamped randomly all over the white panel.
I'm so glad you stopped by today!
for all of the Super Sponsors from the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop until June 30th.
Since The Rabbit Hole Designs is a super sponsor I am entering my crabby card in the challenge.
Why don't you make a caffeinated inspired card of your own and play along using one of the super sponsor's stamps! The Rabbit Hole Designs has a WHOLE line of caffeinated critters that would be perfect for this challenge!