I'm up on the Kat Scrappiness blog today with a fun shaker card!
All you need is LOVE and a dog (or a cat)....... and maybe some Paw Print sprinkles!!
Today in the Kat Scrappiness shop there are over 30 new sequins and sprinkles mixes
that were recently released
and they are SUPER CUTE and SUPER COLORFUL and SUPER SPARKLY!!!
You are definitely going to want to check them ALL out!
For my card today I am featuring my favorite one. It's called Paw Print Sprinkles.
HOW STINKIN' CUTE ARE THOSE TINY LITTLE PAW PRINTS???
The minute I saw them I knew they needed to be paired with Kat's Pet Sentiments Die Set!
They are the perfect addition to the paw print die!
Here is the Card Recipe:
- I started with a black A2 card base.
- Next I took the Wonky Wavy Stitched Rectangle Dies and cut out a white layer with the largest die from the set.
- Now I cut out 3 letters from the Large Alphabet Dies (L, V and E) in red card stock. I laid them out on my white panel so I could position the paw print from the Pet Sentiments Die Set where the O in love would be.
- I ran the white panel through my die cut machine and cut out the paw print on a slight angle.
- Once the paw print was cut I backed it with acetate and built foam tape all around it so I could make it into a shaker element.
- I made sure to section off the bottom of the paw print separately from the top 4 holes so I could add 2 different shaker mixes inside the paw print.
- The bottom of the paw got the Paw Print sprinkles and the top 4 holes got the red Heart Sprinkles .
- I applied the shaker panel to the base of the card and added my 3 Large Alphabet Dies and the outline of the paw print in black to the front of the paw print shape.
I am super happy with how this card turned out! I just love those sweet little Paw Print
shaker bits and I love how they look inside the paw print die!
If you are interested in purchasing any of the Kat Scrappiness products I used
on my card, don't forget to use code LISA10 to save 10% on your order at checkout.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
I already am!