Saturday, June 27, 2020

Aim for the Stars!


Hey there, thanks for stopping by today, I have an out of this world card to share with you today using one of the newest stamp sets from The Rabbit Hole Designs. It's called Space - Infinity and Beyond and it has the most adorable little astronaut holding the moon on a balloon string! I just love that image and I decided to go with a rainbow theme for this card. I also used the brand new 
Aim For The Stars Stencil on my card for the background and the sentiment.



        



To begin I stamped my astronaut directly on to my card panel and colored him up with my copic markers.  I decided to color the little strip on his chest in rainbow colors to match the theme of the rest of the card.  The stars at the top of the card and the sentiment were both done with the Aim For The Stars Stencil. I selectively stenciled the sentiment in rainbow colors and added white highlights with my gel pen. I matted the stamped panel on to a piece of rainbow patterned paper and added both panels to my card base.

I don't usually make one layer cards but I really like how this card came out. It's simple but colorful and I love how this stencil can be used in so many ways.


For more information, news and updates check out these links:


Have a great day, I already am!
👨‍🚀💫 Lisa  ðŸ’«ðŸ‘¨‍🚀 

No comments:

Post a Comment