Monday, June 29, 2020

Have an Unbe-leaf-able Birthday


Welcome to my blog! Today I have a card for you using the latest i-Crafter release.
One of the new stamp sets is called Positively Plants and it features several different succulents with various pots to put them in. There are also 7 different sentiments to choose from that tie into the whole plant/succulent theme.


I started by stenciling a very light background to really make the plants stand out.  Next I lined up the pots along the bottom of the stenciled pattern and stamped them first. I only used the pots that had top layers that you could stamp separately to give them a pattern.  I added the plants next and gave thenm all a black outline to really define them. Lastly I stamped the sentiment on black paper and heat embossed in white before cutting it out with a banner die.
I matted the main layer on a piece of olive green card stock and then to my card base.

I don't usually make one layer cards but I really love how this card turned out!

Thanks so much for joining me today.
Have a great day, I already am!
🌵🌱 Lisa 🌱 🌵



No comments:

Post a Comment