Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Paper Sweeties June 2020 New Release Rewind!


Hello everyone and welcome to the Paper Sweeties June 2020 New Release Rewind!
I hope you enjoyed the New Release Party yesterday! This month we are introducing a new stamp set with matching dies called 
Here is a look at the stamp set and dies that are available for purchase now in the 
Paper Sweeties online shop!







For the final day of the release I used the brand new Farmhouse Sweet Farmhouse and Farmhouse Sweet Farmhouse Sweet Cuts plus I added in another older die that is one of my favorites as well as the Love You To Pieces stamp set.  I absolutely adore the fun font of those sentiments!
The Rectangle Scallop Frames is my go to die when I want to showcase a small image.





For my card today I wanted the focus to be on that sweet little pig image and I stamped him 3 times on white paper and added the "squeal" stamp and then cut the images out with the largest Rectangle Scallop Frame. I also cut out some pretty patterned paper with the largest frame to add some pretty color around the pig.



The sentiment from the Love You To Pieces stamp set was the perfect sweet addition to this card!
I added some paint splatters and jewels to finish this card off and I love how it came out!

Like many of you I get my inspiration from browsing Pinterest and when I was browsing the other day I came across a card that was my inspiration for my piggy card today.
The funny thing about this story is that my inspiration came from a good friend of mine who just so happened to be a design team member of Paper Sweeties for a long time! She is super talented and she also shares my name! Her name is Lisa Bzibziak and she is a sweetie who I had the pleasure of meeting at Creativation back in January! 
Here is the card that she made that gave me the idea for my card today:


Lisa actually made this card back in April of 2017 and I just adore it!
Lisa was making slimline cards before they were even the rage!
Here is a link to her blog post from that card if y'all are interested:

Paper Sweeties April 2017 New Release Rewind!


Thank you Lisa for the inspiration, I have always loved your style!

Well that about wraps up the Paper Sweeties June 2020 new release! I hope you've enjoyed the inspiration over the last 3 days and that you add this adorable Farmhouse stamp to your collection!
Don't forget to hop around to all of the DT's blogs to see what they made for the final day of the release!


Have a great day, I already am!
🐷  Lisa  🐷

2 comments:

  1. Haha!! Awesome. I love your version so much!! I see the inspiration but you made it your own for sure. Thanks so much for the shout out!! Love love love this cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete