Monday, June 15, 2020

Hello Sunshine!


Hello and welcome to my blog! Today I am sharing a happy card I made using stamps and dies from the i-crafter June release! I used the newly released Hello Sunshine Dies for the sun and sentiment.
I just love how the fonts that the "HELLO" and "sunshine" word dies come in.  
They compliment each other so nicely! 
I also love how adorable that sun is, the sweet pink cheeks just make me smile!




The adorable pandas are from the Playful Pandas stamp set.
I stamped out the pandas and heat embossed them with clear embossing powder to 
give them a glossy look.  



The background was made with a cloud stencil using the i-crafter Tropical Pool hybrid ink.
For the grass I used another hilly stencil with i-crafter Backyard Grass hybrid ink.
I added the bamboo shoots from the Panda's stamp set and matted the panel on a black background.




Thanks so much for joining me today!
Have a great day, I already am!
🐼 Lisa  🐼 

No comments:

Post a Comment