Sunday, June 14, 2020

Love You to the Moon and Back!


Welcome to my blog, today I am featuring a CAS card I made using one of the new stamp sets from 
The Rabbit Hole Designs. The June release is all about space and the card above uses a sentiment from the Infinity and Beyond stamp set.




One of the things I love about this stamp set is the fun font that all of the sentiments are written in so I decided to make that part of the focal point of the card.  I created a galaxy background and then cut a heart shape out of it for the center of my card and then stamped the sentiment running up one side of the heart. I don't often make CAS cards but I really love how this card came out. For a little extra decoration I also added some interest with the Dotted Flower Stencil on the corners of the card and some exclusive Rabbit Hole sequins to match.

Did you notice that adorable little cow in the stamp set? You can create your very own cow jumping over the moon for your project! So many possibilities!


You can also find The Rabbit Hole products at Simon Says Stamp!

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places ...


Have a great day, I already am!

πŸ’™πŸ’œ Lisa  πŸ’™πŸ’œ

No comments:

Post a Comment