Monday, June 1, 2020

i-Crafter June Release


Today on my blog I am featuring 2 of the new stamp sets being released by i-Crafter for the June release! They are the Purrfect Birthday and Hedge Hugs stamp sets.
They are adorable and they come with some great punny sentiments as well.
Here is a look at the 2 stamp sets:




I made 2 cards with these stamp sets that I'd like to share with you today.


The first card features the Purrfect Birthday stamp set and I used the i-Brush Ink Applicator Brushes
to stencil a fun confetti birthday background for my kitty cat card. The i-Crafter ink pads come in a variety of rainbow colors and here are the colors I used on my card:

Candy Coated
Mango Madness
Lemon Drop
Sparkling Apple
Skysail Blue
Majestic Lilac

The  i-Brush Ink Applicator Brushes are awesome and they make applying ink in small places a breeze.  They have a tightly packed brush tip and they are so soft to the touch.  Even though they look like daubers they are actually soft bristles that make applying ink a smooth process!

For my second card I used the Hedge Hugs stamp set.


These little Hedgehogs are super cute and for my card today I decided to stamp them on a kraft colored card and skip the coloring.  They have so much personality that even uncolored they are still so cute! I decided to dress them up by giving the little girl a hair bow and the little boy a bowtie. The die I used for their hair bow and bowtie is from the Making Faces die set. I used a heart stencil for my card and once again I used the  i-Brush Ink Applicator Brushes and the Fire Ruby ink pad to apply my ink to my card.

This new release is packed with adorable stamps and dies that coordinate with so 
many other i-crafter products! 

Thanks for stopping by today.
Have a great day, I already am!
🐱 Lisa  🐱 

No comments:

Post a Comment