Monday, June 15, 2020

Paper Sweeties June 2020 New Release Party!


Hello everyone and welcome to the Paper Sweeties June 2020 New Release Party!
I hope you enjoyed the New Release sneak peeks that the design team shared yesterday! This month we are introducing a new stamp set with matching dies called 
Here is a look at the stamp set and dies that are available for purchase now in the 
Paper Sweeties online shop!





This sweet stamp set has the most adorable little piggy and a classic old style barn! For my card today I wanted to showcase that sweet little piggy!


I just love how it looks with the wood background.  It gives it a real farmhouse feeling like the stamp set is named. I also used some delicious Bubblegum Seam Binding around the bottom of the card to add a little feminine touch and of course what card is complete without sequins? For a little extra bling I added some Cotton Candy sequins around the card as well.
I just love how this card came out and I think this little pig would cute no matter what card you put him on! Oh and not to mention that cute little "squeal..." sentiment!


Make sure to visit all of the other design team member's blogs today for some more cute inspiration using this new Farmhouse stamp set and make sure to check back tomorrow for the 
New Release Rewind!

Larissa Heskett
Lisa Golzbein

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day, I already am!
🐷  Lisa  🐷 

No comments:

Post a Comment