Tuesday, January 21, 2020

I Drink Coffee For Your Protection


Good morning Coffee Loving Crafty Peeps!
I just spent the most amazing weekend in Phoenix, Arizona for Creativation!
I had the privilege of meeting a lot of crafty friends in person and 3 of those people were Coffee Loving Cardmaker Designers that you all know and love! It was so nice meeting 
and

It was a nice long weekend full of all things crafty with some of the sweetest people you'll ever meet!
I am up on The Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog today and I have a humorous card with a fun coffee bean background.

I die cut a piece of white cardstock using the largest die from the Kat Scrappiness Distressed Edge Rectangle Nesting Dies and then sponged some light brown ink over a Gina Marie Coffee Bean Stencil. The sentiment on that adorable coffee cup is from CAS-ual Fridays Hot Coffee stamp set and the cup is cut from their Coffee Cup Fri-Dies. I also thought it would be fun to add some laughing emojis to the card so I broke out an older set of Spellbinder dies that I had and created a few fun faces!



This card sums up my Creativation experience so well! There was a lot of laughs and a lot of vanilla lattes! I hope this card gave you a chuckle as well!

Thank you so much for joining me today.
Have a great day, I already am!
😆 Lisa ☕️


No comments:

Post a Comment