Sunday, January 12, 2020

Lacy Layered Love card and an Announcement



Good morning crafty friends!
I have some exciting news to share today! As of today I am once again
joining the Kat Scrappiness design team. I am so happy to be back on the team 
and designing for Kat again! Those of you who shop at Kat Scrappiness often know 
what a variety of crafty products she carries in her online shop, not to mention the
growing number of products being released under the Kat Scrappiness brand.
And all of this at excellent prices!
All of my nested background dies are from Kat and I reach for them 
on almost every card I make!

For my first project back on the team I made a Valentine's Day
inspired card to put you in the mood for the new release!
You're definitely going to want to check back in the shop on 
January 17th, 18th and 19th to see all of the wonderful new Valentine's products
being released!

Here is the recipe for today's card:

1) Cut a panel of white Bristol Smooth Cardstock with the largest die in the 

2) With the My Favorite Things Cloud Stencil, blend some 
Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink on your scalloped panels
in varying heights. Adhere stenciled panel to square card base.

3) Die cut the solid heart from the Lacy Layered Heart Die 
from Bristol Smooth Cardstock and the Lacy cover die from vellum.

4) Do some ink blending in rainbow colors on the solid heart and then 
lay the lacy vellum over the rainbow heart.  It looks so pretty to see the 
pretty rainbow colors peaking through the lace.

5) Lastly adhere the heart shaped die to the cloud blended background 
and die cut the word "love" from the I Love You Shadow Dies 
out of silver foil cardstock. Adhere the "love" die cut over the lacy heart.


Here are the Kat Scrappiness products used on my card:






That's all for today's card, don't forget to follow Kat Scrappiness on all
social media platforms to be alerted to new release, sales and giveaways!



Have a great day, I already am!
πŸ’˜Lisa πŸ’˜

No comments:

Post a Comment