Thursday, January 16, 2020

B.Y.O.Bengay



Good morning and welcome to my blog!
Today I am up on The Rabbit Hole Designs blog and I have a snarky birthday card to share with you today. The brand new Sassy Birthday Sentiments 2 have some of the funniest birthday sentiments I've ever seen. I also love the new stencils available in the shop.  They work great as background stamps like the Twisted Sunshine Stencil or they can be masked off to create funny sayings like the "LOL" on my card using the Spell It Stencil! Since this is the birthday month for The Rabbit Hole Designs I decided to use their logo colors for this card.

Card Recipe

1) I started off by blending Tumbled Glass and Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Inks over the Twisted Sunshine Stencil on to a piece of Bristol Smooth card stock.

2) Next I took the Spell It Stencil and masked off the "L" and the "O" so I could create the abbreviation "LOL" towards the bottom of the card.  I used Shaded Lilac Distress Oxide Ink for this to complete the logo colors for The Rabbit Hole.

3) For the sentiment from Sassy Birthday Sentiments 2 I stamped it with Versamark Ink on to black card stock and heat embossed it with white powder then adhered it across the center of the card.

4) All that was left was to add some pretty Rabbit Hole sequins around the card for some fun!


I am really enjoying the Sassy Birthday sentiments, they are unexpected 
and always get a good laugh from the recipient!

Make sure to check out the shop for these products from The Rabbit Hole Designs!


Spell It Stencil 




Thanks so much for stopping by today!
And don't forget to visit Simon Says Stamp for all your Rabbit Hole needs as well!


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places ...

Have a great day, I already am!
👵🏻 Lisa 👨🏻‍🦳


No comments:

Post a Comment