Monday, January 27, 2020

i-Crafter January Release


If you haven't heard yet there's a new company in town and it's called i-Crafter. If you have heard than you know the excitement surrounding all the great new products!
Click this link to see my first blog post that explains more about the company and you can see some of the first projects I made.
I'm a-Maze-d By You

Today is my second post for i-Crafter  and I have 2 more cards and 1 tag to share with you.

The products I used for today's projects are the Heart Maze dies, the Amaze Me stamp set and the Zip Gift Tag dies.

Zip Gift Tag Dies
Amaze Me Stamp Set
Heart Maze Dies
The first project was made using the Zip Gift Tag dies


I just love this set of dies because it allows you to make a gift tag with a zipper in it that hides a gift card. To dress up these gift tags there are 3 sentiment dies and 6 images to change up the theme. For my tag I chose the flower die and the thanks sentiment. The nice thing about this die set is that the tag can be used by itself to create a plain tag for any occasion.

The next 2 cards were made using the Heart Maze dies and the Amaze Me stamp set.





I just love using the Heart Maze dies, they are so much fun!
The possibilities are endless and I just love the little lock and key die included in the set.

I hope you've enjoyed my projects today. Make sure you check back on February 1st to see all the inspiration the DT will share using the February release.

Have a great day, I already am!
 ❤️ Lisa ❤️ 




1 comment: