Friday, January 17, 2020

❤️ Kat Scrappiness Valentine's Release ❤️ Day 1

Image result for valentine's day images"


Hello everyone and welcome to my blog!
Today is the first day of the new Valentine's Day release over at Kat Scrappiness!
This is probably my favorite holiday of the year.  The truth is I love all things pink, girly and heart related and Valentine's Day is one of those holidays that has it all! I especially love to see all the new crafty products made especially for this day! Kat is launching a bunch of new dies and sprinkles over the next few days and I've got lots of card samples to share with you!

Today the DT will be featuring 2 new dies called:




and




I have 2 cards today featuring these new dies as well as some 
previously released Kat Scrappiness dies.


For my first card I used the brand new 

and the previously released








For my second card today I used the brand new

and
Hot Pink Heart Sprinkles
Yellow Heart Sprinkles
Teal Heart Sprinkles
Dark Blue Heart Sprinkles
Purple Heart Sprinkles

and the previously released 







I just loved designing cards with these dies and sprinkles and I know you will too!
Make sure to check back tomorrow and Sunday to see the reveal of all the new 
Valentine's Day dies and sprinkles!



Clearance Craft

Kat Scrappiness also has a great CLEARANCE section on her website!
You can pick up some crafty goodness at clearance prices!
Woohoo win win!


Don't forget to follow Kat Scrappiness on all
social media platforms to be alerted to new releases, sales and giveaways!



Have a great day, I already am!
๐Ÿ’˜Lisa ๐Ÿ’˜

No comments:

Post a Comment