Wednesday, January 1, 2020

The Rabbit Hole Designs January Inspiration Hop ~ Day 3

It's time for the January release over at The Rabbit Hole Designs and we are 
super excited to bring you 4 new stamp sets and 3 new stencils.
These fun new products are available in the shop right now.

Today we are highlighting 1 stamp set and 1 stencil.
The stamp set is:
"Sassy Birthday 2" 

And today's stencil is called "Twisted Sunshine"

 


I have 2 cards to share with you that uses both of the products we
are highlighting today.


For my first card I started with a rainbow ink blended background using the new
"Twisted Sunshine" stencil and the sentiment is from the "Sassy Birthday"
stamp set we featured yesterday.




For my second card I used one of the sentiments on a "dark" card.....
Although this card is not my usual color scheme, I thought that the
sentiment from the "Sassy Birthday 2"  stamp set needed a more subdued
color palette.  I used gold embossing powder on a black background
and I added in some random confetti stamps from the
"Celebrate With Cake" stamp set that we highlighted on day 1 of the hop.




I hope you enjoyed seeing the new release in action today,
I always love stocking up my birthday card stash and this 
release is perfect for that!


Every order placed will be eligible for a 10% discount. 
Discount Code THRD2019 will only be accepted until 01-03-2020 12:01 a.m. PST. 
There are no exclusions on this code, it is applied to your whole order. 
Not applicable on previous orders and may be used more than once. 
This code does not apply to shipping and tax. 
**Please note**
Free shipping WILL NOT be available during the time this discount code is in effect.


*GIVEAWAY*

To celebrate day three of the inspiration hop The Rabbit Hole Designs is giving away the 
stamp set Scripty Happy Birthday and the
"Twisted Sunshine" stencil to one lucky winner. 

Winner will be chosen at random from the comments left on participating blogs, so make sure to visit each stop and leave a comment. Leave comments by 11:59 p.m. PST 01-02-2020. Winner will be announced on The Rabbit Hole Designs blog 01-03-2020.

Here is the blog hop lineup for the release:

Lisa Golzbein (you are here)


Thanks for stopping by to participate in the new release!
We can't wait to see what you make with the new stamps and stencils!
Don't forget to share your projects on Facebook and Instagram and tag
The Rabbit Hole so we can find you!

Have a great day, I already am!
🎂Lisa 🎂

12 comments:

  1. Lisa they are so good. I love the twisted sunshine one because of the colors but the 50 f word is totally up my alley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 50 f word card! I am very new to coloring and card making.....can't wait to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! Love the Sassy Birthday sets and all the fun sentiments! The Twisted Sunshine stencil is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the flowers you stenciled. The colors look just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cards are great Lisa! I love the saying associated with the 50, too funny (that’s an F word LOL) I definitely have to get the Sassy Birthday stamp. The stencil is pretty sweet too, thanks for showcasing them for us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That stencil is SOOOO COOL! Love the rainbow one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the ink blended rainbow background. Really pops against the black. Great sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've showcased the new products beautifully on your cards, thanks for the fun inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors on the first and the elegance of the second.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the way you used two different kinds of contrast with your cards: dark and light and black and gold!!! I also really like the twisted sunshine stencil and the confetti stamp from the Celebrate with Cake set! Thanks for inspiring me :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an awesome release! Can't wait to grab this!

    ReplyDelete