Monday, January 20, 2020

I'm a-MAZE-d by You!



Good morning, today I'd like to share with you a few more projects I made using 
some of the brand new products from i-Crafter!
It's been an exciting weekend at Creativation and I'm headed home today inspired by everything I've seen! i-Crafter made their big debut at Creativation and aside from their awesome stamps and dies, they are coming out with some great inks and tools as well!

One of the dies that I am particularly smitten with is the Heart Maze Dies.



With Valentine's Day right around the corner you'll just love creating all sorts of cards with these dies! Aside from the adorable maze die there is a cute lock and key die as well. I created a shaker card with the maze die and I filled it with fun seed beads so they would roll around easily inside the maze.  




Make sure you check out the i-Crafter website for a lot more inspirational stamps and dies! You can also check out the stamp set that goes along with the Heart Maze Dies, it's called Amaze Me and it features a neat little maze stamp and 2 fun sentiments.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a crafty day!
Have a great day, I already am!
❤️ Lisa ❤️


8 comments:

  1. I love everything I have seen! I even placed an order! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome shaker card! Love that Heart Maze die set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card! Love the red seed beads in shaker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Heart Maze card. Love the color of the dies. Congrats on being a part of this new company & Design Team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the heart maze die. Such an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So super cute!! Love the heart and lock/key!

    ReplyDelete