Sunday, January 5, 2020

Rainbow Happy Birthday


The recent release at The Rabbit Hole Designs was all about birthday cards
and I never have enough of them on hand!

My 2 favorite products from this release were the 
Scripty Happy Birthday stamp and the 

I used both on today's card.

I started with the Twisted Sunshine stencil and did some ink blending
in rainbow colors. I then stamped the Scripty Happy Birthday stamp 
in black over the stenciled design.  I love how the black pops against 
the rainbow! I matted the panel on to a black card base and added
some sparkly clear sequins for some added interest.

I hope you enjoyed my card today and don't forget you can 
now purchase The Rabbit Hole Designs stamps at Simon Says Stamp!

Have a great day, I already am!
πŸŽ‚Lisa πŸŽ‚

No comments:

Post a Comment