Thursday, January 23, 2020

The Cat's Pajamas - Coffee Lovers Collab



Please join us as we share inspiration featuring this adorable new 
"Make Tea" set available today at The Cat's Pajamas


Hop along with the Cat Pack and the Coffee Loving Cardmakers team as we share some tea-lightful projects with you. Make sure to leave comments along the way as one lucky commenter will have the opportunity to win a fab prize from 

Here are the 2 cards I made with this adorable new stamp set.





This set has the most adorable little bunny images and I had a great time watercoloring them with my Zig markers. 

Make sure to hop along to all of the designer's 
blogs and comment to win a prize.


Lisa Golzbein


Thanks so much for joining me today.
Have a great day, I already am!
🐰 Lisa ☕️


18 comments:

  1. Both are darling! I LOVE the papers you used! Too Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowered paper is just perfect with this sweet stamp

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a CUTE stamp set Awesome creations! The smile on the face of the bunny is me when I smell the coffee brewing every morning! Especially love the You Warm My Heart card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the coffee stain on the second card.
    The flowers in the bunnies fur picks
    up the colors of the background papers.
    Great cards. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome set of cards!! Love your choice of papers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such different cards but both are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable set! I especially love your blue cup and the scalloped/shaded heart--nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What adorable cards! Love these sweet bunnies and the mouse! Pretty papers and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh geeze...You did an amazing job with this set. SOOOO love the layout of the first card and the scalloped edge carried into the image circle and the yummy "flood" on the second card. DEELISH!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are cute as can be, great designs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, my goodness! These are just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet with the bunnies and I like the flowers on the first and the background on the second.

    ReplyDelete
  13. very beautiful cards!
    love them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh these are adorable Lisa!

    ReplyDelete